Kari Kaftan in Terracotta | ONLY ONE L/XL
Introducing our Kari Kaftan.... Inspired by the 70s iconic Adini Kaftans, these beauties are a classic, easy to wear, relaxed style. Belt her up or wear relaxed and floaty, she will take you effortlessly from lazy summer days at the beach or festival ~ to cold winters layered up with tights, boots and a chunky cardi.
Perfect trans-seasonal dress.
Handmade by our artisans in Jaipur, each garment we make has been carefully thought out with months of design work, sampling, communication and magic in order to get the final product. Using only the kindest Azo eco-friendly dyes on 100% soft breathable cotton.
- special pops of 'kari' gold embossment, intermittent delicate Indian stamping overlay to get that original 70s Indian gauze vibe.
- hidden side pockets.... pockets!!!
- pretty material covered buttons.
- easy pull on style.
- elasticated long floaty sleeves that can be easily pushed up for a shorter blouson look.
- Hand screen printed by artisans using ancient techniques. This is not a digital print but a hand screen print which is performed by multiple artisans, by hand only, & takes amazing hand and eye skill to achieve.
- Each garment comes in its own matching tote bag. Use for travel or for an everyday tote bag for shopping or supplies.
- Handmade with love in small batches, we support ethical slow fashion. Our ranges will never be mass produced.
- Available in 2 sizes - these are a loose relaxed style but look divine belted too!
- ** Please note scarf in photos doesn't come with kaftan, this is a styling idea and a fab way to mix it up & give some shape!
- We recommend gentle hand wash in cold water.
Measurements have been taken from pit to pit for bust, and from shoulder to bottom hem for the length.
S/M: Bust 20", Length 49"
L/XL: Bust 23.5", Length 49"
All orders placed before 3 pm (EST) will ship same day (weekend excluded) and orders placed after 3 pm (EST) will ship next day!
- Free US Priority shipping (1-3 days) on orders of $149 and more
- Flat rate shipping cost is $5 on orders of $149 and less
- Free Canada Economy shipping (6-10 days) on orders of $300 and more
- Flat rate shipping cost is $13 on orders of $299 and less
- Free Worldwide Economy shipping (6-18 days) on orders of $300 and more
- Flat rate shipping cost is $20 on orders of $299 and less
We offer shipping insurance through Route insurance at check-out for potential shipping issues. Route shipping insurance will cover lost, stolen or damaged packages. If you choose NOT to use Route shipping insurance, Wild Bohém is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages.
We want you to be completely happy with your new purchase so we offer hassle-free easy returns, exchanges or store credit on all FULL PRICE items within 7 days of you receiving your order. After the 7 days have passed, we are only able to issue STORE CREDIT (in a form of a gift card that will never expire).
Ways to get a refund:
1, Refund to your original payment method: start a return in our online return portal and once your request has been accepted, we will email you a return label. Attach return label to the package and drop it off at your local post office. Please make sure you keep the receipt until we receive your return as we are NOT responsible for lost packages. We will refund the amount paid minus original shipping cost and return label cost for unworn, unwashed merchandise with original tags still attached and in original packaging.
2, Issue a store credit: if you would like to receive store credit we will only deduct the original shipping fee (if applicable) and we will cover the return fee so you receive free return on your order!
Any pre-orders, 20-50% off sale and beauty, apothecary item is FINAL SALE, in which case it will NOT be eligible for exchange or store credit.
To learn more about our return/exchange policy click here!